Ducati 1098S is one of fastest and most selling superbikes in the world. The 1099cc engine with 160 HP power help to attain the maximum speed of 169 miles per hour, with the highest torque to weight ratio. The massive use of racing components and weight saving technologies also can see within Ducati 1098S. It is the lightest and fastest motorcycle from the company with much impressive suspension.
- 1099 cc liquid cooled L-Twin cylinder engine.
- Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- 6-speed transmission and dry multiple clutch with hydraulic transmission.
- Maximum power: 160 HP @9750 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 123 Nm@8000 rpm.
- Top speed : 169 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph : 3.2 second.
- Front brakes : 2*330 mm discs 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : Single 245 mm disc 2 piston caliper
10.BMW K 1200S
A hyper-sports visiting bike from BMW. It has a 1157 cc 16 valve 4 barrel motor, which create force of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. This bike can achieve a greatest speed of 174 miles for every hour. It additionally has progressive suspensions and best brakes for preventing bicycle securely from bursting speed. This superbike additionally have great plan and look simply like autos from the brand.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed : 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 kmph : 3 second.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.
9.Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille
The quickest superbike from Aprilia organization. It highlights a 998cc V-twin motor, create 141.13 hp @ 10000 rpm. This superbike can cross 0 to 140 kmph in only 10 second. The top speed of Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is 175 miles for every hour. This bike additionally has staggering outline and best quality seat.
- 998cc four stroke 60 degree, V-Twin engine.
- Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 hp@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed : 175 miles per hour.
8.MV Agusta F4 1000R
MV Augusta F4 1000 R is the second arrangement of F4 1000 bike from Italian maker Agusta. It is a restricted version superbike from the organization. This superbike has 1000cc, 16 radical valves fluid cooled motor. It can create a most extreme force of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm @10000 rpm. MV Augusta F4 1000 R can achieve 0-100 kmph in 3.1 second and it’s top speed is 184 miles for each hour.
- 998cc, 4 cylinder 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power:174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed : 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes : Dual 320mm disc with 4 piston radical caliper.
- Rear brakes:Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
7.Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can cross 0 to 100 kmph in only 2.7 seconds. it’s most extreme speed is 186 miles for each hour. ZX-14R elements a 1441 cc four valve fluid cooled motor. This superbike can deliver a most extreme force of 108 kW@ 10,500 rpm. For 10 years bicycles from Ninja arrangement stayed in the primary position inside the rundown of quickest motorcyles on the planet.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6 speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 144.83 hp@ 10,500 rpm.
- Maximum torque:162.50 Nm@11000 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph : 2.7 second.
- 0 to 200 kmph : 7.2 second.
- Front brakes : 2*310 petal discs, 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
6.Yamaha YZF R1
Most great bike from Japanese producer Yamaha. The main motorcyle from this mainstream arrangement turned out in 1998. Presently 2015 release Yamaha R1 authoritatively disclosed. New YZF R1 highlights 998 cc, fluid cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-chamber, motor. It creates a most extreme force of 197.3 HP @13500 rpm. The top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 recorded at 186 miles for each hour.
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power :197.3 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGp inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher and advanced ABS system.
- Front Brakes : 320 mm hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
5.Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
Honda CBR1100XX is the speediest games tourer motorcyle from Honda till now. This arrangement made somewhere around 1996 and 2007. In 1997, Honda CBR1100XX held the title of the speediest generation bike by vanquishing the amazing Kawasaki ZX-11. It can hit a top speed of 190 miles for every hour with a force of 152 HP ,1137 cc motor. The double counter balancer shaft give outstanding smoothness to this superbike.
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6 speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque:119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed : 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes : 310 dual dics with 3 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single dics with 3 piston caliper.
4.Kawasaki Ninja H2R
The hypersport Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the speediest superbike in the Ninja arrangement. The 300 H.P supercharged Ninja H2R can hit more than 220 miles for each hour. This inconceivably intense machine highlights 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 motor.
Kawasaki likewise utilized trellis outline surprisingly on Ninja H2R. It gives quality and better control to this motorcyle. Motivated by MotoGp and F1 racers, Kawasaki additionally included puppy ring transmission which gives quick, smooth moving.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power : 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed : Over 220 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*330 mm , dual-semi floating, radial mount dics with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
3.MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K
A non-creation cruiser Marine Turbine Technologies which is perceived as ‘the most capable generation bike’ by Guinness book of world records. To be particular, Turbine superbike Y2K is a wheel-driven cruiser with a turboshaft motor that made somewhere around 2000 and 2005.
This bike has been intended to remove the warmth vitality from the fumes and change over it as yield power. It highlights Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft motor that create a most extreme force of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles for each hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm dics with 4 piston brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
Named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. At a top speed of 248 miles per hour, the Suzuki Hayabusa could even beat the Peregrine falcon. It is the fastest superbike from Suzuki. The ultimate Hayabusa superbike features a 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed : 248 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes : 2*310 mm discs, Brambo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
At top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s speediest cruiser ever delivered. This extreme superbike was revealed by Dodge in 2003. As per the reports, just 9 of this bike has been sold yet. Evade Tomahawk highlights 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper motor. It can deliver a most extreme force of 500 HP. Not at all like different superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has a four wheels – two front haggles raise wheels. Shockingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in only 1.5
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power : 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed :420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles : 2.5 second.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.